Most Recent Blog Articles
April 23, 2014
So you have a patent or patent portfolio and need to know how valuable it is? Well let Noro IP help by performing a patent appraisal and patent valuation of your portfolio.
August 15, 2013
Many of the clients Noro IP works with need their patent portfolios valued through a patent valuation, for either a sale of their patents outright or to license their patents at a reasonable and fair rate.
August 24, 2012
A patent valuation is an important step for both venture capitilist and inventors. It could help with the investing, funding, and creation decisions.
August 22, 2012
Patent searches should be completed for many different reasons, but where do you go for the most accurate information?
August 1, 2012
There are no guarantees in life and conducting a complete patentability search is no different. You could choose to hire a patent firm to help you conduct a patentability search regarding a new invention or technology, to have them do a thorough search through all the patent databases and literature, but that is still not a promise that your invention is the only type of product available in the whole world. When a company or individual decides to get a patent for their invention or technology, they are gaining protection against similar products from coming out into the marketplace as competition.
August 1, 2012
Due to the ongoing patent law disputes involving smart phone moguls Apple and Samsung, it gives everyone a good reminder to check, and even double check, their patent application. Learning how to get a patent can involve a lot of tedious steps and procedures, and most of them should be done by a professional at a patent firm. You want it done properly from the very beginning, therefore, should there be a lawsuit you might be able to show proof of validity.
July 24, 2012
Once you have established your patent protection rights in one country you may want to talk to a patent firm about how to get a patent in foreign countries. Not all patent rights transfer to other countries, so you want to ensure that you and your invention is protected wherever you wish to market it and applying for a patent in various countries may be the only way. It is important to confer with a patent firm to help you file your international patent the right way.
July 7, 2012
Hiring a patent firm can help you out in a lot of different ways. A patent firm offers a wide array of services that are needed regarding patents. Whether you are looking to learn how to get a patent on an invention or you need answers regarding a patent dispute, a patent firm is experienced in handling almost any patent service needed.
July 6, 2012
The main reason to learn how to get a patent granted is to protect yourself and your invention, but what happens during an infringement lawsuit and how can hiring a patent firm help?
July 6, 2012
Knowing how to get a patent granted is just the beginning of the patent process. It could take years for a patent application to be granted, and then there is always the risk that another company has a similar product in production or protected under a previous patent application. Just because there are risks in learning how to get a patent, doesn’t mean you should be discouraged from applying for a patent, there are similar products being invented and patented all the time, and that should never stop a company from filing for a patent.
About Noro IP Blog
Do you know of a unique invention, celebrity patent, or IP news that should be featured in our blog? Send an email to PatentSpecialist@NoroIP.com with your idea.
Disclaimer: No information on this blog is intended as legal advice or to substitute for legal advice and is offered for informational purposes only.
- ► 2014 (1)
- ► 2013 (1)
- ► August (4)
- ► July (4)
- ► June (3)
- ► May (4)
- ► April (2)
- ► March (4)
- ► October (1)
- ► September (2)
- ► July (1)
- ► June (5)
- ► May (1)
- ► April (3)
- ► March (4)
- Important Patent Search and Patent Application Terms
- Got an Ohio Patent? Win an Award!
- Sarah Palin Denied Trademark over Technicalities in Application
- What's the Difference Between a Patent Lawyer and Patent Agent?
- Win $10 to Starbucks! Add a Blog Comment Feb-March
- Noro IP Nominated for Best New Internship Category
- ► January (2)
- Win $10 to Starbucks! January Comment Contest
- Celebrity Patents: Walt Disney – Disney World Takes a 360° Turn
- Santa Claus Visit Kit Patent US 7,258,592
- WIN $10 TO STARBUCKS! Holiday Blog Contest
- Apple Attacked by Technology Opponents
- Top 10 US Patent Application Leaders - Dec. 6, 2010
- Noro IP Featured in Cleveland Business Connections Magazine
- ► November (3)
- ► October (5)
- ► September (1)
- ► July (2)
- ► June (1)
- ► December (7)
- ► November (1)
- Tavern on the Green Trademark Lawsuit in New York
- USPTO Rescinds Rules Regarding the Patent Regulations Package
- Crazy Inventions: Pedal Operated Mower (US Patent 4,455,816)
- Google’s Logo a Dedication to the Barcode (Patent 2,612,994)
- How to Conduct a Patent Search
- All Atwitter About Twitter (Twitter v. TechRadium)
- Celebrity Patents: Michael Jackson Anti-Gravity Lean Shoes (US Patent 5,255,452)
- ► August (3)