Most Recent Blog Articles
March 9, 2012
Check out these great tips on how to file a patent!
October 5, 2011
Recently Charlie Sheen has become famous or should we say infamous for his crazy antics and “Winning” slogan. But back in 2001 he found a different way to win, through a very unique patent (even by Charlie Sheen standards).
September 30, 2011
What is a patent? Read on to find out!
September 27, 2011
You’ve invented a product and now need help getting your invention off the ground? Here are 3 easy steps to help get you there!
July 6, 2011
There are many invention service companies that will claim they can get your invention to market for just a small fee. But like most things, getting your idea patented, produced and sold the right way takes some time, some sweat, and yes - some money.
Patent Validity Search, Invalidity Search, Validity Opinion and Invalidity Opinion: What’s the Difference?
June 24, 2011
By Miguel Taveras, Patent Division Director
Even among patent professionals you’ll often hear patent validity and invalidity terms mixed up. Have you ever wondered what’s the difference?
June 24, 2011
Ever asked yourself, "What the heck is a Patent Validity Search?" Noro IP's new video will give you the answers!
June 21, 2011
Noro IP's quick guide to the patent process, including important patent terms.
June 14, 2011
You’ve probably seen the shutter shades glasses made famous by Kanye West. Now you can own them too!
June 2, 2011
Tired of cookies falling to the bottom of your cup while dunking them in milk? There’s a patent (application) for that!
About Noro IP Blog
Do you know of a unique invention, celebrity patent, or IP news that should be featured in our blog? Send an email to PatentSpecialist@NoroIP.com with your idea.
Disclaimer: No information on this blog is intended as legal advice or to substitute for legal advice and is offered for informational purposes only.
- ► August (4)
- ► July (4)
- ► June (3)
- ► May (4)
- ► April (2)
- ► March (4)
- ► October (1)
- ► September (2)
- ► July (1)
- ► June (5)
- ► May (1)
- ► April (3)
- ► March (4)
- Important Patent Search and Patent Application Terms
- Got an Ohio Patent? Win an Award!
- Sarah Palin Denied Trademark over Technicalities in Application
- What's the Difference Between a Patent Lawyer and Patent Agent?
- Win $10 to Starbucks! Add a Blog Comment Feb-March
- Noro IP Nominated for Best New Internship Category
- ► January (2)
- Win $10 to Starbucks! January Comment Contest
- Celebrity Patents: Walt Disney – Disney World Takes a 360° Turn
- Santa Claus Visit Kit Patent US 7,258,592
- WIN $10 TO STARBUCKS! Holiday Blog Contest
- Apple Attacked by Technology Opponents
- Top 10 US Patent Application Leaders - Dec. 6, 2010
- Noro IP Featured in Cleveland Business Connections Magazine
- ► November (3)
- ► October (5)
- ► September (1)
- ► July (2)
- ► June (1)
- ► December (7)
- ► November (1)
- Tavern on the Green Trademark Lawsuit in New York
- USPTO Rescinds Rules Regarding the Patent Regulations Package
- Crazy Inventions: Pedal Operated Mower (US Patent 4,455,816)
- Google’s Logo a Dedication to the Barcode (Patent 2,612,994)
- How to Conduct a Patent Search
- All Atwitter About Twitter (Twitter v. TechRadium)
- Celebrity Patents: Michael Jackson Anti-Gravity Lean Shoes (US Patent 5,255,452)
- ► August (3)