A Patent Firm Offers Different Patent Services
Whether you are an individual or are acting on behalf of a large corporation, you may have a need for a patent firm to render patent services. You may need to protect yourself or your invention, or to protect your company’s investments, whatever the reasons; experts at a patent firm may be able to help you with your patent services and questions.
Why Go With A Patent Firm
The patent process could be kind of difficult to understand for some people, because it involves a lot of legal terms and specifications. A patent firm is experienced in the patent field and they know what to look for and where. There are different types of patent services that a patent firm specializes in. Most patent services are set up to protect you, your company, or an invention and most patent services can usually be purchased separately, as needed.
Different Patent Services Offered
Patent firms have a large selection of patent services like conducting a thorough patent search, infringement searches, freedom to operate searches, and they even help with your new invention drawings. The list goes on for patent services offered by a patent firm, they will usually personalize your services to the needs of your invention or company.
Why Would You Need Patent Services?
There are thousands of patents granted on a regular basis, and as an individual, you may not know about new ones that affect your invention or technology. It is important to know about granted patents because if there is already a patent for the same technology as yours, you could be infringing upon the other patent, which could lead to a lawsuit in the future.
A thorough patent search is a good start when in the beginning stages of creating new technology because it searches the patent data base for similar patents. A patent firm knows how to look through the patent data base and compares which patents are similar, and if your technology is safe from infringement. Also, a patent firm may help protect your or or company during an infringement litigation.
May 24, 2012
You will be asked to log in before the comment is saved.
About Noro IP Blog
Do you know of a unique invention, celebrity patent, or IP news that should be featured in our blog? Send an email to PatentSpecialist@NoroIP.com with your idea.
Disclaimer: No information on this blog is intended as legal advice or to substitute for legal advice and is offered for informational purposes only.
- ► 2014 (1)
- ► 2013 (1)
- ► August (4)
- ► July (4)
- ► June (3)
- ► May (4)
- ► April (2)
- ► March (4)
- ► October (1)
- ► September (2)
- ► July (1)
- ► June (5)
- ► May (1)
- ► April (3)
- ► March (4)
- Important Patent Search and Patent Application Terms
- Got an Ohio Patent? Win an Award!
- Sarah Palin Denied Trademark over Technicalities in Application
- What's the Difference Between a Patent Lawyer and Patent Agent?
- Win $10 to Starbucks! Add a Blog Comment Feb-March
- Noro IP Nominated for Best New Internship Category
- ► January (2)
- Win $10 to Starbucks! January Comment Contest
- Celebrity Patents: Walt Disney – Disney World Takes a 360° Turn
- Santa Claus Visit Kit Patent US 7,258,592
- WIN $10 TO STARBUCKS! Holiday Blog Contest
- Apple Attacked by Technology Opponents
- Top 10 US Patent Application Leaders - Dec. 6, 2010
- Noro IP Featured in Cleveland Business Connections Magazine
- ► November (3)
- ► October (5)
- ► September (1)
- ► July (2)
- ► June (1)
- ► December (7)
- ► November (1)
- Tavern on the Green Trademark Lawsuit in New York
- USPTO Rescinds Rules Regarding the Patent Regulations Package
- Crazy Inventions: Pedal Operated Mower (US Patent 4,455,816)
- Google’s Logo a Dedication to the Barcode (Patent 2,612,994)
- How to Conduct a Patent Search
- All Atwitter About Twitter (Twitter v. TechRadium)
- Celebrity Patents: Michael Jackson Anti-Gravity Lean Shoes (US Patent 5,255,452)
- ► August (3)