Articles posted in 'IP Current Events'
August 1, 2012
Due to the ongoing patent law disputes involving smart phone moguls Apple and Samsung, it gives everyone a good reminder to check, and even double check, their patent application. Learning how to get a patent can involve a lot of tedious steps and procedures, and most of them should be done by a professional at a patent firm. You want it done properly from the very beginning, therefore, should there be a lawsuit you might be able to show proof of validity.
July 7, 2012
Hiring a patent firm can help you out in a lot of different ways. A patent firm offers a wide array of services that are needed regarding patents. Whether you are looking to learn how to get a patent on an invention or you need answers regarding a patent dispute, a patent firm is experienced in handling almost any patent service needed.
July 6, 2012
Knowing how to get a patent granted is just the beginning of the patent process. It could take years for a patent application to be granted, and then there is always the risk that another company has a similar product in production or protected under a previous patent application. Just because there are risks in learning how to get a patent, doesn’t mean you should be discouraged from applying for a patent, there are similar products being invented and patented all the time, and that should never stop a company from filing for a patent.
June 30, 2012
When you are filling out a patent application, you want to think of future problems that could arise. You should think about the changes that could be made to your product or technology or about how competitors would try to o use your invention. A patent firm may be able to help you make preemptive decisions based on their experience and patent knowledge.
June 28, 2012
There is more to a patent application than just protecting technology or products, pharmaceutical companies also are in need of various patent services. Most large pharmaceutical companies prefer to have their prescription drug formulas and processes under a patent protection, which could protect them from another company coming out with a generic version of their formula or using their process to create a similar prescription drug.
May 16, 2012
It is important for everyone involved in patent technology to know how to file a patent and conduct a patent search. Even though there are thousands, if not millions, of patents granted you want to conduct a thorough patent search to protect yourself and your company in the future from a patent infringement lawsuit.
April 27, 2012
There are several types of patent services, from helping with filing out the complicated patent application to doing a thorough patent validity search. Whether you are an inventor, an investor, or just a business man, sometimes you need to hire a patent firm for a patent service to be rendered properly.
December 10, 2010
By Staff Writer, Libby Jones
Lately the claims of intellectual property regarding the technology of Smartphones have caused Apple quite a bit of trouble.
December 9, 2010
As reported by www.ipfrontline.com during the week of Dec. 6, 2010.
November 15, 2010
By Libby Jones, Staff Writer
During February of 2007, Dippin’ Dots, a company that sells flash frozen ice cream beads, encountered a case of patent invalidity.
About Noro IP Blog
Do you know of a unique invention, celebrity patent, or IP news that should be featured in our blog? Send an email to PatentSpecialist@NoroIP.com with your idea.
Disclaimer: No information on this blog is intended as legal advice or to substitute for legal advice and is offered for informational purposes only.
- ► August (4)
- ► July (4)
- ► June (3)
- ► May (4)
- ► April (2)
- ► March (4)
- ► October (1)
- ► September (2)
- ► July (1)
- ► June (5)
- ► May (1)
- ► April (3)
- ► March (4)
- Important Patent Search and Patent Application Terms
- Got an Ohio Patent? Win an Award!
- Sarah Palin Denied Trademark over Technicalities in Application
- What's the Difference Between a Patent Lawyer and Patent Agent?
- Win $10 to Starbucks! Add a Blog Comment Feb-March
- Noro IP Nominated for Best New Internship Category
- ► January (2)
- Win $10 to Starbucks! January Comment Contest
- Celebrity Patents: Walt Disney – Disney World Takes a 360° Turn
- Santa Claus Visit Kit Patent US 7,258,592
- WIN $10 TO STARBUCKS! Holiday Blog Contest
- Apple Attacked by Technology Opponents
- Top 10 US Patent Application Leaders - Dec. 6, 2010
- Noro IP Featured in Cleveland Business Connections Magazine
- ► November (3)
- ► October (5)
- ► September (1)
- ► July (2)
- ► June (1)
- ► December (7)
- ► November (1)
- Tavern on the Green Trademark Lawsuit in New York
- USPTO Rescinds Rules Regarding the Patent Regulations Package
- Crazy Inventions: Pedal Operated Mower (US Patent 4,455,816)
- Google’s Logo a Dedication to the Barcode (Patent 2,612,994)
- How to Conduct a Patent Search
- All Atwitter About Twitter (Twitter v. TechRadium)
- Celebrity Patents: Michael Jackson Anti-Gravity Lean Shoes (US Patent 5,255,452)
- ► August (3)