Articles posted in 'Patents'
May 24, 2012
Whether you are an individual or are acting on behalf of a large corporation, you may have a need for a patent firm to render patent services. You may need to protect yourself or your invention, or to protect your company’s investments, whatever the reasons; experts at a patent firm may be able to help you with your patent services and questions.
March 27, 2012
A patent valuation is used to discover the value a patent can provide throughout the remainder of its patent protection. Patent valuations help an inventor and/or investors determine if the product they are funding has or will have market value. Not all patents guarantee a profit and you do not want to spend your time and money on a product that may not be marketable. A patent valuation also helps an inventor look credible when seeking financial backing. Investors like to know if they are putting their money into something solid and profitable for the future.
March 15, 2012
Great inventions can be inspired from anywhere or anything and that is why a complete patent search is so important. Anyone can file for a new patent application but should conduct a thorough patent search to confirm their invention is not “prior art” before sending it in.
September 27, 2011
You’ve invented a product and now need help getting your invention off the ground? Here are 3 easy steps to help get you there!
July 6, 2011
There are many invention service companies that will claim they can get your invention to market for just a small fee. But like most things, getting your idea patented, produced and sold the right way takes some time, some sweat, and yes - some money.
Patent Validity Search, Invalidity Search, Validity Opinion and Invalidity Opinion: What’s the Difference?
June 24, 2011
By Miguel Taveras, Patent Division Director
Even among patent professionals you’ll often hear patent validity and invalidity terms mixed up. Have you ever wondered what’s the difference?
June 24, 2011
Ever asked yourself, "What the heck is a Patent Validity Search?" Noro IP's new video will give you the answers!
May 24, 2011
You’ve probably seen the phrase “patent pending” on many different devices or inventions over the years and perhaps wondered what it means.
April 28, 2011
This article was originally published on www.IPFrontline.com on Apr 28, 2011.
March 18, 2011
Are you an inventor or entrepreneur, ready to commercialize a new technology? Check out this Noro IP blueprint for which kind of patent research corresponds with certain stages in your business development.
About Noro IP Blog
Do you know of a unique invention, celebrity patent, or IP news that should be featured in our blog? Send an email to PatentSpecialist@NoroIP.com with your idea.
Disclaimer: No information on this blog is intended as legal advice or to substitute for legal advice and is offered for informational purposes only.
- ► August (4)
- ► July (4)
- ► June (3)
- ► May (4)
- ► April (2)
- ► March (4)
- ► October (1)
- ► September (2)
- ► July (1)
- ► June (5)
- ► May (1)
- ► April (3)
- ► March (4)
- Important Patent Search and Patent Application Terms
- Got an Ohio Patent? Win an Award!
- Sarah Palin Denied Trademark over Technicalities in Application
- What's the Difference Between a Patent Lawyer and Patent Agent?
- Win $10 to Starbucks! Add a Blog Comment Feb-March
- Noro IP Nominated for Best New Internship Category
- ► January (2)
- Win $10 to Starbucks! January Comment Contest
- Celebrity Patents: Walt Disney – Disney World Takes a 360° Turn
- Santa Claus Visit Kit Patent US 7,258,592
- WIN $10 TO STARBUCKS! Holiday Blog Contest
- Apple Attacked by Technology Opponents
- Top 10 US Patent Application Leaders - Dec. 6, 2010
- Noro IP Featured in Cleveland Business Connections Magazine
- ► November (3)
- ► October (5)
- ► September (1)
- ► July (2)
- ► June (1)
- ► December (7)
- ► November (1)
- Tavern on the Green Trademark Lawsuit in New York
- USPTO Rescinds Rules Regarding the Patent Regulations Package
- Crazy Inventions: Pedal Operated Mower (US Patent 4,455,816)
- Google’s Logo a Dedication to the Barcode (Patent 2,612,994)
- How to Conduct a Patent Search
- All Atwitter About Twitter (Twitter v. TechRadium)
- Celebrity Patents: Michael Jackson Anti-Gravity Lean Shoes (US Patent 5,255,452)
- ► August (3)