Each Patent Service From A Patent Firm
Hiring a patent firm can help you out in a lot of different ways. A patent firm offers a wide array of services that are needed regarding patents. Whether you are looking to learn how to get a patent on an invention or you need answers regarding a patent dispute, a patent firm is experienced in handling almost any patent service needed.
Different Needs for A Patent Service
Of course, not every patent service is about protecting the rights on new technology or products. Sometimes a company needs a patent firm to help with a different type of patent service. Take Facebook and Yahoo! for example; in March Yahoo! filed an infringement lawsuit against Facebook regarding its patented technology in a broad range of products including online sites for news, games, cars, travel, and photo-sharing service Flickr.
Their patent battle went strong for a few months going back and forth on who had rights on which patent until they decided to combine forces and unite in their advertisement campaign. This decision should save both companies money and time in the long run. Instead of hashing out in court, they have come to a mutual agreement to help each other out, which will also benefit the users of both Yahoo! and Facebook.
They most likely talked with a patent professional who might have given them advice on patent protection, patent infringement, patent validity, and who knows what else advice in order for them to come to the conclusion to end their patent dispute and join forces.
Why Choose A Patent Firm
So whether you need protection or advice, turning to professionals at a patent firm can help you learn the right answer on most of your patent questions. Like any business deal it is smart to get advice from experienced people, who may know a little more than you on the matter. In the end it is about receiving the correct information and saving you time and money. You never know what a patent firm may tell you, so go ahead and ask them your patent pertaining questions.
July 7, 2012
You will be asked to log in before the comment is saved.
About Noro IP Blog
Do you know of a unique invention, celebrity patent, or IP news that should be featured in our blog? Send an email to PatentSpecialist@NoroIP.com with your idea.
Disclaimer: No information on this blog is intended as legal advice or to substitute for legal advice and is offered for informational purposes only.
- ► August (4)
- ► July (4)
- ► June (3)
- ► May (4)
- ► April (2)
- ► March (4)
- ► October (1)
- ► September (2)
- ► July (1)
- ► June (5)
- ► May (1)
- ► April (3)
- ► March (4)
- Important Patent Search and Patent Application Terms
- Got an Ohio Patent? Win an Award!
- Sarah Palin Denied Trademark over Technicalities in Application
- What's the Difference Between a Patent Lawyer and Patent Agent?
- Win $10 to Starbucks! Add a Blog Comment Feb-March
- Noro IP Nominated for Best New Internship Category
- ► January (2)
- Win $10 to Starbucks! January Comment Contest
- Celebrity Patents: Walt Disney – Disney World Takes a 360° Turn
- Santa Claus Visit Kit Patent US 7,258,592
- WIN $10 TO STARBUCKS! Holiday Blog Contest
- Apple Attacked by Technology Opponents
- Top 10 US Patent Application Leaders - Dec. 6, 2010
- Noro IP Featured in Cleveland Business Connections Magazine
- ► November (3)
- ► October (5)
- ► September (1)
- ► July (2)
- ► June (1)
- ► December (7)
- ► November (1)
- Tavern on the Green Trademark Lawsuit in New York
- USPTO Rescinds Rules Regarding the Patent Regulations Package
- Crazy Inventions: Pedal Operated Mower (US Patent 4,455,816)
- Google’s Logo a Dedication to the Barcode (Patent 2,612,994)
- How to Conduct a Patent Search
- All Atwitter About Twitter (Twitter v. TechRadium)
- Celebrity Patents: Michael Jackson Anti-Gravity Lean Shoes (US Patent 5,255,452)
- ► August (3)