Hire a Patent Firm to Help You
The main reason to learn how to get a patent granted is to protect yourself and your invention, but what happens during an infringement lawsuit and how can hiring a patent firm help?
What A Patent Firm Can Do For You
If the patented technology under question is considered “prior art” or invalid than a company may not be able to make claims of illegal usage, therefore, giving competitors the opportunity to use the technology. By hiring a patent firm you can have them do a patent service including a “prior art” search, an invalidity search, and also get advice on how to get a patent granted.
Lately there have been a lot of major companies involved in some sort of litigation involving patent rights and the ability to use specific technology in electronic devices. Apple, Google, Nexus, HTC, and Intel have all been involved in some sort of legal dispute regarding claims of illegal usage of patented technology. All of these companies have to back up their claims whether it is to prove they own all patent rights to the technology, or that they are justified in using it.
A patent firm may be able to help you during the litigation process. They may be able to provide the necessary documentation regarding your patent application and proof of each patent service rendered. A patent firm could be able to show the patent searches conducted and results of each search, proving that you did not know of any “prior art” or of any patents already granted similar to your technology or invention.
July 6, 2012
You will be asked to log in before the comment is saved.
About Noro IP Blog
Do you know of a unique invention, celebrity patent, or IP news that should be featured in our blog? Send an email to PatentSpecialist@NoroIP.com with your idea.
Disclaimer: No information on this blog is intended as legal advice or to substitute for legal advice and is offered for informational purposes only.
- ► August (4)
- ► July (4)
- ► June (3)
- ► May (4)
- ► April (2)
- ► March (4)
- ► October (1)
- ► September (2)
- ► July (1)
- ► June (5)
- ► May (1)
- ► April (3)
- ► March (4)
- Important Patent Search and Patent Application Terms
- Got an Ohio Patent? Win an Award!
- Sarah Palin Denied Trademark over Technicalities in Application
- What's the Difference Between a Patent Lawyer and Patent Agent?
- Win $10 to Starbucks! Add a Blog Comment Feb-March
- Noro IP Nominated for Best New Internship Category
- ► January (2)
- Win $10 to Starbucks! January Comment Contest
- Celebrity Patents: Walt Disney – Disney World Takes a 360° Turn
- Santa Claus Visit Kit Patent US 7,258,592
- WIN $10 TO STARBUCKS! Holiday Blog Contest
- Apple Attacked by Technology Opponents
- Top 10 US Patent Application Leaders - Dec. 6, 2010
- Noro IP Featured in Cleveland Business Connections Magazine
- ► November (3)
- ► October (5)
- ► September (1)
- ► July (2)
- ► June (1)
- ► December (7)
- ► November (1)
- Tavern on the Green Trademark Lawsuit in New York
- USPTO Rescinds Rules Regarding the Patent Regulations Package
- Crazy Inventions: Pedal Operated Mower (US Patent 4,455,816)
- Google’s Logo a Dedication to the Barcode (Patent 2,612,994)
- How to Conduct a Patent Search
- All Atwitter About Twitter (Twitter v. TechRadium)
- Celebrity Patents: Michael Jackson Anti-Gravity Lean Shoes (US Patent 5,255,452)
- ► August (3)