Santa Claus Visit Kit Patent US 7,258,592
By Libby Jones, Staff Writer
Remember believing in the magic of Santa Claus?
Remember waking up on Christmas day, investigating the fireplace and the tree, looking for signs of Santa? The half eaten cookies and pile of presents under the tree should have been enough of a clue, but giant footsteps and sparkling tinsel would have been nice.
Ever since 2007, parents have been able to make the presence of Santa during the night even more tangible. John Colak patented a Santa Claus Visit Kit, which includes multiple items Santa would have brought with him.
As you can see from the patent, U.S. 7,258,592, “the kit includes items revealed to a child audience. These items include a displayer at which small items can be placed, and amusement items for use by at least a member of the child audience in carrying out steps that the child audience is invited to believe will assist Santa Claus in making the visit. The kit also includes items at least temporarily concealed from the child audience. The concealed items include means for making boot print resembling marks to mark an illusionary trail of Santa Claus in the premises.”
Now that you have seen the kit, would it be something you would buy to enliven the Christmas spirit in your kids this year?
December 21, 2010
You will be asked to log in before the comment is saved.
About Noro IP Blog
Do you know of a unique invention, celebrity patent, or IP news that should be featured in our blog? Send an email to PatentSpecialist@NoroIP.com with your idea.
Disclaimer: No information on this blog is intended as legal advice or to substitute for legal advice and is offered for informational purposes only.
- ► August (4)
- ► July (4)
- ► June (3)
- ► May (4)
- ► April (2)
- ► March (4)
- ► October (1)
- ► September (2)
- ► July (1)
- ► June (5)
- ► May (1)
- ► April (3)
- ► March (4)
- Important Patent Search and Patent Application Terms
- Got an Ohio Patent? Win an Award!
- Sarah Palin Denied Trademark over Technicalities in Application
- What's the Difference Between a Patent Lawyer and Patent Agent?
- Win $10 to Starbucks! Add a Blog Comment Feb-March
- Noro IP Nominated for Best New Internship Category
- ► January (2)
- Win $10 to Starbucks! January Comment Contest
- Celebrity Patents: Walt Disney – Disney World Takes a 360° Turn
- Santa Claus Visit Kit Patent US 7,258,592
- WIN $10 TO STARBUCKS! Holiday Blog Contest
- Apple Attacked by Technology Opponents
- Top 10 US Patent Application Leaders - Dec. 6, 2010
- Noro IP Featured in Cleveland Business Connections Magazine
- ► November (3)
- ► October (5)
- ► September (1)
- ► July (2)
- ► June (1)
- ► December (7)
- ► November (1)
- Tavern on the Green Trademark Lawsuit in New York
- USPTO Rescinds Rules Regarding the Patent Regulations Package
- Crazy Inventions: Pedal Operated Mower (US Patent 4,455,816)
- Google’s Logo a Dedication to the Barcode (Patent 2,612,994)
- How to Conduct a Patent Search
- All Atwitter About Twitter (Twitter v. TechRadium)
- Celebrity Patents: Michael Jackson Anti-Gravity Lean Shoes (US Patent 5,255,452)
- ► August (3)