Win $10 to Starbucks! Add a Blog Comment Feb-March
Comment on our blog between Feb 1 - March 30, and you could win a $10 giftcard to Starbucks!
Update April 5, 2011: Congrats to Thomas Snyder from Buffallo, NY for winning our Feb-March blog contest. He will recieve a $10 Starbucks gift certificate in the mail.
You could be enjoying a delectable coffee beverage on us, because any person who comments on one of our blogs (past or present) during the months of February or March, will be given a chance to win a $10 Starbucks gift card.
RULES: Simply comment on any blog post between February 1 - March 30 and we will enter your screen name into the running. Any comment containing spam-like content will not be eligible. On March 31, we will randomly choose a winner and announce your name and provide a link to your company from our blog (optional). The winner will be contacted at the email address entered when they registered on our site* and asked for an address to mail the giftcard at that time. Failure to respond within 5 days will result in the prize being given to someone else.
DEADLINE: March 30, 2011
*NOTE: Registration with a username, email and password is required to comment on blogs. Email addresses are collected for blog purposes only and Noro IP will never share, sell your information or send you unwanted emails.
February 6, 2011
You will be asked to log in before the comment is saved.
About Noro IP Blog
Do you know of a unique invention, celebrity patent, or IP news that should be featured in our blog? Send an email to PatentSpecialist@NoroIP.com with your idea.
Disclaimer: No information on this blog is intended as legal advice or to substitute for legal advice and is offered for informational purposes only.
- ► August (4)
- ► July (4)
- ► June (3)
- ► May (4)
- ► April (2)
- ► March (4)
- ► October (1)
- ► September (2)
- ► July (1)
- ► June (5)
- ► May (1)
- ► April (3)
- ► March (4)
- Important Patent Search and Patent Application Terms
- Got an Ohio Patent? Win an Award!
- Sarah Palin Denied Trademark over Technicalities in Application
- What's the Difference Between a Patent Lawyer and Patent Agent?
- Win $10 to Starbucks! Add a Blog Comment Feb-March
- Noro IP Nominated for Best New Internship Category
- ► January (2)
- Win $10 to Starbucks! January Comment Contest
- Celebrity Patents: Walt Disney – Disney World Takes a 360° Turn
- Santa Claus Visit Kit Patent US 7,258,592
- WIN $10 TO STARBUCKS! Holiday Blog Contest
- Apple Attacked by Technology Opponents
- Top 10 US Patent Application Leaders - Dec. 6, 2010
- Noro IP Featured in Cleveland Business Connections Magazine
- ► November (3)
- ► October (5)
- ► September (1)
- ► July (2)
- ► June (1)
- ► December (7)
- ► November (1)
- Tavern on the Green Trademark Lawsuit in New York
- USPTO Rescinds Rules Regarding the Patent Regulations Package
- Crazy Inventions: Pedal Operated Mower (US Patent 4,455,816)
- Google’s Logo a Dedication to the Barcode (Patent 2,612,994)
- How to Conduct a Patent Search
- All Atwitter About Twitter (Twitter v. TechRadium)
- Celebrity Patents: Michael Jackson Anti-Gravity Lean Shoes (US Patent 5,255,452)
- ► August (3)