WIN $10 TO STARBUCKS! Holiday Blog Contest
What better way to get in the holiday spirit this year than by enjoying a white chocolate peppermint mocha or a gingerbread latte from Starbucks?
UPDATE 12/21/2010: Congratulations to our contest winner, Patrick Green from Nashville, TN for entering our holiday blog contest. He received a $10 gift card to Starbucks!
This contest is now closed, but please see our January Blog Comment Contest for another chance to win a $10 gift card to Starbucks.
You could be enjoying that delectable coffee beverage on us this season, because any person who comments on one of our blogs, past or present, will be entered for a chance to win a $10 Starbucks gift card.
RULES: Simply comment on a blog post between November 20 and December 20 and we will randomly choose a winner. Any comment containing spam will not be eligible. The winner will be contacted at the email address entered when they registered on our site*. Failure to respond within 5 days will result in the prize being given to someone else.
DEADLINE: December 20, 2010
*NOTE: Noro IP will never share or sell your information. Registration with a username, email and password is required to comment on blogs. Email addresses are collected for blog purposes only and we will never send you unwanted emails.
December 12, 2010
You will be asked to log in before the comment is saved.
About Noro IP Blog
Do you know of a unique invention, celebrity patent, or IP news that should be featured in our blog? Send an email to PatentSpecialist@NoroIP.com with your idea.
Disclaimer: No information on this blog is intended as legal advice or to substitute for legal advice and is offered for informational purposes only.
- ► 2014 (1)
- ► 2013 (1)
- ► August (4)
- ► July (4)
- ► June (3)
- ► May (4)
- ► April (2)
- ► March (4)
- ► October (1)
- ► September (2)
- ► July (1)
- ► June (5)
- ► May (1)
- ► April (3)
- ► March (4)
- Important Patent Search and Patent Application Terms
- Got an Ohio Patent? Win an Award!
- Sarah Palin Denied Trademark over Technicalities in Application
- What's the Difference Between a Patent Lawyer and Patent Agent?
- Win $10 to Starbucks! Add a Blog Comment Feb-March
- Noro IP Nominated for Best New Internship Category
- ► January (2)
- Win $10 to Starbucks! January Comment Contest
- Celebrity Patents: Walt Disney – Disney World Takes a 360° Turn
- Santa Claus Visit Kit Patent US 7,258,592
- WIN $10 TO STARBUCKS! Holiday Blog Contest
- Apple Attacked by Technology Opponents
- Top 10 US Patent Application Leaders - Dec. 6, 2010
- Noro IP Featured in Cleveland Business Connections Magazine
- ► November (3)
- ► October (5)
- ► September (1)
- ► July (2)
- ► June (1)
- ► December (7)
- ► November (1)
- Tavern on the Green Trademark Lawsuit in New York
- USPTO Rescinds Rules Regarding the Patent Regulations Package
- Crazy Inventions: Pedal Operated Mower (US Patent 4,455,816)
- Google’s Logo a Dedication to the Barcode (Patent 2,612,994)
- How to Conduct a Patent Search
- All Atwitter About Twitter (Twitter v. TechRadium)
- Celebrity Patents: Michael Jackson Anti-Gravity Lean Shoes (US Patent 5,255,452)
- ► August (3)