WIN $10 TO STARBUCKS! Thanksgiving Blog Contest
Noro IP wants YOU to share your favorite Thanksgiving related patent with us for a chance to win a $10 gift card to Starbucks and be featured in our Thanksgiving blog!
UPDATE 11/24/2010: Congratulations to our contest winner, Lisa Moore Gee from Wenatchee, WA, for submitting a patent for our Thanksgiving themed blog!
This contest is now closed, but please see our December Holiday Blog Contest for another chance to win a $10 gift card to Starbucks.
Have a favorite Thanksgiving tool, like a turkey baster? Is there an exceptional way to bake a pecan pie? Now you have an excuse to search for that gravy boat patent!
Email your favorite Thanksgiving invention with a link to the patent to PatentSpecialist@NoroIP.com. The person with the most creative and interesting idea will get your name, company, and favorite patent featured in our Thanksgiving blog, posted the last week of November. The winner will also receive a $10 gift card to Starbucks for helping us find some Thanksgiving inspiration.
DEADLINE: Entries are due by Tuesday, November 16. The winner will be contacted on Wednesday, November 17 via email*.
*Noro IP will never share or sell your information. Email addresses are collected for blog contest purposes only.
November 3, 2010
You will be asked to log in before the comment is saved.
About Noro IP Blog
Do you know of a unique invention, celebrity patent, or IP news that should be featured in our blog? Send an email to PatentSpecialist@NoroIP.com with your idea.
Disclaimer: No information on this blog is intended as legal advice or to substitute for legal advice and is offered for informational purposes only.
- ► 2014 (1)
- ► 2013 (1)
- ► August (4)
- ► July (4)
- ► June (3)
- ► May (4)
- ► April (2)
- ► March (4)
- ► October (1)
- ► September (2)
- ► July (1)
- ► June (5)
- ► May (1)
- ► April (3)
- ► March (4)
- Important Patent Search and Patent Application Terms
- Got an Ohio Patent? Win an Award!
- Sarah Palin Denied Trademark over Technicalities in Application
- What's the Difference Between a Patent Lawyer and Patent Agent?
- Win $10 to Starbucks! Add a Blog Comment Feb-March
- Noro IP Nominated for Best New Internship Category
- ► January (2)
- Win $10 to Starbucks! January Comment Contest
- Celebrity Patents: Walt Disney – Disney World Takes a 360° Turn
- Santa Claus Visit Kit Patent US 7,258,592
- WIN $10 TO STARBUCKS! Holiday Blog Contest
- Apple Attacked by Technology Opponents
- Top 10 US Patent Application Leaders - Dec. 6, 2010
- Noro IP Featured in Cleveland Business Connections Magazine
- ► November (3)
- ► October (5)
- ► September (1)
- ► July (2)
- ► June (1)
- ► December (7)
- ► November (1)
- Tavern on the Green Trademark Lawsuit in New York
- USPTO Rescinds Rules Regarding the Patent Regulations Package
- Crazy Inventions: Pedal Operated Mower (US Patent 4,455,816)
- Google’s Logo a Dedication to the Barcode (Patent 2,612,994)
- How to Conduct a Patent Search
- All Atwitter About Twitter (Twitter v. TechRadium)
- Celebrity Patents: Michael Jackson Anti-Gravity Lean Shoes (US Patent 5,255,452)
- ► August (3)