Patent Assignment Search | Professional Assignment Assignee Search
Quick Facts: Assignment Patent Search (Assignee Patent Search)
- Purpose: to search, discover and deliver a comprehensive overview of all the patents, publications, technical literature, etc. that a particular party has invented or helped to invent
- Delivered in 2 weeks (rush orders done in 1 week or less)
- Searched by former USPTO Patent Examiners in the USA
- Proprietary search methods produce the most thorough search reports
- Non-Compete / Non-Disclosure Agreement ensures confidentiality
- Search expertise in all areas of technology
An assignee is the person(s), company, or entity that owns and controls all rights to a particular patent. Our Patent Assignment Search (also known as Assignee Patent Search) looks at all the patents, publications and technical literature that a particular assignee has invented or helped to invent and delivers the information to the client in a clear, concise report. This search can be as broad or narrow as necessary.
All Assignment Searches undergo Noro IP’s thorough quality assurance checks before they are delivered to our clients.
Request a FREE consultation
VIDEO: Free Consultations