Patent Licensing Search | Professional Licensing | Licensee Search
Quick Facts: Patent Licensing Search
- Purpose: to discover potential parties interested in licensing or buying a particular invention or technology which currently has or is projected to have patent protection
- Delivered in 2 weeks (rush orders done in 1 week or less)
- Searched by former USPTO Patent Examiners in the USA
- Proprietary search methods produce the most thorough search reports
- Non-Compete / Non-Disclosure Agreement ensures confidentiality
- Search expertise in all areas of technology
Our Patent Licensing Search provides our clients with a list of potential licensees that may be interested in buying or licensing your invention. Since the patentee has the right to exclude others from making, using, offering for sale, or selling or importing the invention, no one else may do any of these things without his/her permission. The drawing up of a license agreement should be done only by a registered patent attorney and we can provide this service in conjuction with your licensing search as well.
All Patent Licensing Searches undergo Noro IP's thorough quality assurance checks before they are delivered to our clients.
Request a FREE consultation
VIDEO: Free Consultations