Patent Figures Drawings | Patent Drafting Services | Patent Diagrams
Patent Figures and Patent Drawings
Noro IP's Patent Figures and Drawings Service
- Purpose: to abide by the legal requirement to accompany the patent application with a drawing of the invention if that invention requires a drawing to understand it
- $100 Each
- Delivered in 1 week
- Handled by professional technical artists
- Free pre and post-service consultations for your patent idea
- Non-Compete / Non-Disclosure Agreement ensures confidentiality
- Technical artistry skill in all areas of technology
Conveying a 3D design while meeting the stringent USPTO design unit standards is a specific art form. When filing for a patent, you are relying on the drawings to accurately convey the design and function to the examiner. The views that are created must be completely consistent with one another. Elevation and plan views must be devoid of all perspective. It is especially critical to file formal drawings prepared by a professional draftsperson when filing for design patents because inadequate drawings rejected by the Design Unit may lead to the abandonment of the case as the USPTO issues new matter rejections to any later changes.
Noro IP’s technical artists can assist you by drafting patent figures and drawings to supplement your Patent Application so that your invention is clearly and easily understood. We can create patent drawings from a sample, digital photo, prototypes, rough sketches, inventor disclosures and computer images or import images from Microsoft Office (Power Point, Word) and other applications.
All Patent Figures and Drawings undergo Noro IP’s thorough quality assurance checks before they are added to your Patent Application.
Request a FREE consultation
VIDEO: Free Consultations