Patent Infringement Search | Patent Claims Infringement
Quick Facts: Patent Infringement Search
- Purpose: to identify infringement upon existing patents or claimed inventive features
- Delivered in 2 weeks (rush orders done in 1 week or less)
- Searched by former USPTO Patent Examiners in the USA
- Proprietary search methods produce the most thorough search reports
- Non-Compete / Non-Disclosure Agreement ensures confidentiality
- Search expertise in all areas of technology
VIDEO: What is a Patent Infringement Search?
Request a FREE consultation
VIDEO: Free Consultations
More Information: Patent Infringement Search
Our Patent Infringement Search identifies if other companies are pursuing a patent for an inventive feature that our clients have “patent pending” or already have patented. Prior to conducting the search, we will work with you to establish the elements of the product that should be considered for the Infringement Search. We will identify relevant patents and corresponding claims that appear to infringe upon our client’s invention and could indicate opportunities for licensing negotiations.
All Patent Infringement Searches undergo Noro IP’s thorough quality assurance checks before they are delivered to our clients.
Infringement Searches include the following:
- A search of US and foreign patent documents unless otherwise specified
- A search of patent related literature, non-patent literature and various art specific publications, journals and databases
- A copy of our patent specialist’s search history, which includes keywords used and classification areas search
- A mapping of the identified reference features to the client’s provided inventive features
- Noro IP's Patent Comparison Matrix which will help you analyze claims and identify competitive advantages
- PDF (electronic) copies of all identified patent documents
Order a Patent Infringement Search online by clicking the button below.
Patent Infringement Search $1200
- OR -
For more information:
Call us toll free at (800) 605-6993
Email us at PatentSpecialist@NoroIP.com
Back to Patent Services & Pricing overview page