Patent Validity Search | Patent Invalidity Search
Quick Facts: Patent Validity Search (Patent Invalidity Search)
- Purpose: to prove whether an already obtained patent is valid or invalid
- $1,500 (1-10 Claims), $2,500 (11-20 Claims), $3,000 (21+ Claims)
- Delivered in 2 weeks (rush orders done in 1 week or less)
- Searched by former USPTO Patent Examiners in the USA
- Proprietary search methods produce the most thorough search reports
- Non-Compete / Non-Disclosure Agreement ensures confidentiality
- Search expertise in all areas of technology
VIDEO: What is a Patent Validity Search?
Request a FREE consultation
VIDEO: Free Consultations
More Information: Patent Validity (Invalidity) Search
A Validity Patent Search will determine whether a patent will withstand attack in litigation. Our Validity Patent Search provides clients with an in-depth analysis of patent art that may be used to prove the validity or invalidity of a patent already obtained. Clients only need to provide the patent number and the claims of interest and we will conduct an extensive search of US and foreign patents, publications and technical literature.
Also, a Validity Patent Search determines how useful the patent is in licensing negotiations. A prospective licensee may want to conduct a Validity Patent Search to determine the strength of the patent. Upon receiving the results, the licensee can then adjust its minimum royalty payments according to the findings before entering into the license agreement.
A Validity Patent Search or Invalidity Patent Search is the most extensive search that can be undertaken. If a corporation has a vested interest in invalidating a competitor's patent, it may continue searching until it finds something it feels will accomplish this. Noro IP will usually conduct a full Validity Patent Search utilizing one fully devoted specialist with expertise in the area who will exhaust all areas possible to prove either the patent's invalidity or validity.
Standard, Expert and Premium Validity Searches undergo the same process with the difference being the number of claims searched and analyzed. If the number of claims being analyzed is between 1-10 claims, it qualifies for the Standard Validity search price, if the number of claims being analyzed is between 11-20 claims, it qualifies for the Expert Validity search price and if the number of claims being analyzed is 21 or more claims it is qualifies as a Premium Patent Validity Search.
All Validity Searches undergo Noro IP’s thorough quality assurance checks before they are delivered to our clients.
Invalidity Searches & Validity Searches include the following:
- A search of US and foreign patent documents unless otherwise specified
- A search of patent related literature, non-patent literature and various art specific publications, journals and databases
- A copy of our patent specialist’s search history, which includes keywords used and classification areas search
- A mapping of the identified reference features to the client’s provided inventive features
- Noro IP's Patent Comparison Matrix which will help you analyze claims and identify competitive advantages
- PDF (electronic) copies of all identified patent documents
Order a Standard Validity Search / Invalidity Search online by clicking the link below.
Standard Validity Search (1-10 Claims) $1,500
Order a Expert Validity Search / Invalidity Search online by clicking the link below.
Expert Validity Search (11-20 Claims) $2,500
Order a Premium Validity Search / Invalidity Search online by clicking the link below.
Premium Validity Search (21+ Claims) $3,000
- OR -
For more information:
Call us toll free at (800) 605-6993
Email us at PatentSpecialist@NoroIP.com
Back to Patent Services & Pricing overview page